Message From the President:
Welcome to the 2022-23 Season for PVCC Women’s Golf Association!
We are very excited to bring you a hopefully healthy and very exciting season for all our members to enjoy. It has been a tough two seasons with Covid. Many of our members, including board members, have not been able to join us. We are now able to have everyone here for the season and we are ready to move forward.
We have a very informative and much improved website for your use. Please utilize your website for many new options.
- Tournaments: Click on Tournaments and then click Information sheets. There is an information sheet for each event this season, with all you need to know. Date, Time, course, Eligibility, how to enter, entry fee if applicable, flighting and pairing, format (do you chooses partner/team) food, etc. This will give you an insight as you plan your season.
- Upcoming Events: As events come closer to the date, the flyer and any registration form will be shown here.
- Roster: Pictures and contact information for all PVCCWGA members.
- Calendar: Our full season calendar of events
- Resources: By-Laws and Standing Rules
- Rules: Rules and rule changes! and much, much more. Take it for a spin and learn more. It is very easy to navigate, just sign in and off you go.
We also have our very own Facebook page. This is a private Facebook page, closed to the public. You can post photos here and see other Members’ posts. For information on how to join, please contact Ronnie Kalkwarf, Communications Chair.
I hope you all have an exciting 2022-23 season. The Board and I are here for you. Please see the Board of Directors names and job descriptions on this web site and in your roster. Please feel free to contact any of us.
Thank you for your participation in PVCC Women’s Golf.
President, Palm Valley Women’s Golf Association